Terms & Conditions
The term “us”, “our” or “we” refers to the website – “bestpramreviews.com” The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Through “bestpramreviews.com” you are able to view information of other business. We take no responsibility of the content and its nature.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). . They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Any material accessed or obtained through the website is at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or data loss.
- We may provide you with notices on regular basis through E-mails, SMS, Post or other means currently known or developed hereafter.
- We reserve to de-activate your account in the circumstances of not accessing your account after a period of time or any breach conducted.